- Breaking Benjamin’s album Phobia, especially the track Breathe. Its awesome.
- One Tree Hill Season 3. I just want to smash my fist into Dan Scott’s face. Like a hundred and fifty times or so.
- Blogging: this stuff is like an addiction where you just can’t seem to get enough.
- Julie Garwood’s Murder List: though it doesn’t compare to Mercy my favorite book of all time by the author, there is a Buchanan in it; So YAY!!
- Downloading Grey’s Anatomy Season 1; can’t wait to watch it.
- Angra’s Bleeding Heart: that song has cool lyrics and a nice rhythm to it, if you are into a bit rockish and gloomish and moodish music. Haha!